|The Church - Black Chomper corpse|
|Item Type||Quest Item|
|Crafting||This item cannot be crafted.|
The medallion is inscribed with a 4-digit code to unlock the trapdoor leading to the Church Basement.
If the Black Chomper managed to kill you, a madman will be sitting in front of the altar muttering "Coward". He will also tell the player to "go under the floor where you belong". You can kill the madman for the medallion, or alternatively attempt to open the basement door while the madman is still alive, which will prompt him to tell you the code.
- According to the images' filename, the pictured girls are twins.
- Inside the medallion there is a picture of two girls with terrifying eyes. It contains the code to open the locked trapdoor with.
- If you have fought and successfully killed the Chomper during the dream sequence, you'll be able to view the medallion from the corpse outside the trapdoor in the real world. You'll see a less impression-distorted version of the picture.
- The code on the medallion is randomly generated.
- In previous versions of the game, this item used to be named "Pendant". There has also been a misspelling in the item's in-game name, with it being spelled as "Medalion".