Madman Scribbles #1
The larger shed houses the Sow, and a villager can be found in the second room of the small house who will attack if one lingers too long or attacks him first, saying "Get out of here, you fucking freak!"
In the room containing the generator, the Mirror can also be encountered.
Outside one of the pig pens, some villagers can be found talking about how they had to kill a pig who was a sort of pet for another villager, and how they would not have been forced to do that if "some asshole hadn't cut the cables". Inside, a Villager will threaten the player, and become aggressive if he disobeys the order to not come any closer.
Notable Loot[edit | edit source]
- Pitchforks can be looted from several Villagers' corpses.
- The Flyer story item can be found in the small building behind the large shed, on a shelf in the second room.
- The smaller pig shed has a crate in one of its corners that contains, among other things, a Toolbox.
- Searching the broken tractor in the yard yields the Rearview Mirror for Piotrek's quest.
- The Pig Farmer's corpse in front of the Sow has a Single-shot Pistol and the Madman's Scribblings which is updated as Madman Scribbles #2 in the Journal. To access the corpse, the Sow must be dead or the player could use Bandages and quickly run in and out.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There are piles of pig heads lying around the small house which can be examined. The player merely comments on their smell.
- The Pig Shed had a bug where some players would not be able to operate the generator's lever. This has been fixed in Alpha 7.2.